"All things design and decor, pretty and priceless. And then there's the food. Ohhhh, the foood!"

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Back from Hibernation.

I have been gone a while. Okay, that may be some what of an understatement. Where have you been? I hear you ask? Well, no where really. And that I guess, was the problem.
I was lost in the dark tunnels that lead from one nowhere to another nowhere. Lost in passages that are not dictated by time, or light or love. I was lost to a broken version of myself.  A version of myself that was turning me into a cavity for emptiness and indifference to settle in like a good tenant.

No matter, The darkness has been broken. Change has come.

And I guess, we all need to go through a time of darkness, to see that there is indeed a light at the end of the tunnel, and that no matter how cliched it might seem, that we are the makers of our own destiny and that the depth and breadth of our love tank is determined by how much love you give to others.

I was lost, but now I am found.

And I am back.

I have re-ignited passions - for food, for laughter,  for life. And that is what I am going to continue to share with you here. Because I want to become a warmer, more loving version of me. I want to be the best of me.

And to do that I need to share what makes me happy. And I have realised that one of my passions is making things look good. Whether it is food, homes, bedrooms, office spaces, designs, art pieces, words. Make them look good. Style them.

And one day I will pursue the dream to perhaps be a food stylist and photographer. Just putting it out there. And i think I can do it. So from now on, I'll be posting a little bit of my inspiration, and a little of my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment