"All things design and decor, pretty and priceless. And then there's the food. Ohhhh, the foood!"

Monday 30 May 2011

Chevron...lover or hater?


{Via:  First Comes Love; SpearmintDecor; MidWest Needles: Shades of Light; Little White Whale;SpearmintDecor; Etsy}


Okay, okay, I admit, this post may be a little late in the trend game, but I'm putting it out there anyway- are you a Chevron lover or hater. Personally, it's really starting to grow on me, especially in some of these grey and blue hues? Yes, I actually am loving this great spring trend! It's light and fun but simple - can be dressed up, or dressed down. Hmmmm, now, where to use it? I love the idea of a subtle pattern on a lamp shade, or a once-off upholstered chair. For the brave - painting a feature wall will be stunning, or even decal onto your floor - but with all trends- most just come and go, so here's a word of warning! My project I think will be to refurbish some chest of drawers, and put a subtle chevron pattern onto it. Yes yes, Chevron is here to stay -Do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment