"All things design and decor, pretty and priceless. And then there's the food. Ohhhh, the foood!"

Wednesday 9 March 2011

ah, the sweet smell of Fresh Starts.


I am a lucky girl. I have a blank canvas to work from. And my blank canvas smells like new paint, freshly cut lawn, and wood. Why? you ask. Well, that's because my blank canvas is a house. That's right.  I get my first try at making an entire house mine. And it means I have excitement coursing through my veins. It's threatening to get to my legs and make me do a happy dance. All the time.  So while I'm off shaking down these feelings of utter and complete decor freedom, i'll also be keeping you posted on how my ultimate house transformation is going. eeeek! Wish me luck!



There she is, the little gem :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see how you bring each room alive with your personal touch! luv jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, can't wait either :)

    ReplyDelete