"All things design and decor, pretty and priceless. And then there's the food. Ohhhh, the foood!"

Monday 4 April 2011



I have a new obsession: open cabinets. 'Tis true, I can't get enough of them. I think it's just a delightful way to show off all your kitchen and home ware (given that you want to show it off I guess), and it also just creates a really warm, comfortable and lived-in sort of feel. Aaaand it forces you to be a little bit of a neat freak if everything is on show :) 

 xx

{Via housetohome}

Linen room or laundry.
gorgeous.
xx

{Via Housetohome}
A fab way to show off all your funky  and stylish crockery.
xx



Pretty pretty tea cups...even if you'd rather die than actually drink from them.
xx



{Via Myoldcountryhome.blogspot)

{Via theinspiredroom}
Yip, you gotta be neat...everyone's looking ;)
xx

{Via theanonymousshopaholicathome}
Cups, tins, jars...anything that fits really :)
xx

{Jason Loucas}

xx

2 comments:

  1. You definitely have to be neat, but I think it's worth it. The look is so gorgeous!! I love when the cabinets are white and the dishes are colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, they are really practical too! Great pics!

    Ps I have a new giveaway up!
    http://lanaloustyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/surviving-winter-blues-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete