"All things design and decor, pretty and priceless. And then there's the food. Ohhhh, the foood!"

Tuesday 8 March 2011


Now, I'm all for simplicity, but some walls really should not be empty. I stand by my words. 



Frames, frames, frames! Even if there's nothing in it, or if you want to frame your favourite people...put it all together and make a wall come to life!



I'm so into decal wall stickers at the moment...especially putting beautiful words on a wall makes a fantastic feature :) Love!



I recently painted a wall be blackboard chalk, to add an element of personality, and just to let words and doodles scribble themselves on a great big scale!



Again, decal stickers or awesome wallpaper is an AMAZING way to bring life to little walls. This one here is gorgeous!!


Even just a simple, fun little message, can go a long way :)


Now you agree with me, right? Don't let all your walls be naked. They'll thank you for it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment