"All things design and decor, pretty and priceless. And then there's the food. Ohhhh, the foood!"

Friday 8 April 2011



Yaaay! I love Fridays. And this weekend is a special one too - having some bestest friends join us for the weekend- so I'm SOOOO excited for some good chats, a bit of wedding banter and yummy food and wine. 
So this is a tribute to a weekend with friends. I don't know about you, but I know where I most love spending time with friends - the kitchen and around the dinner table - for those much needed chat sessions, a glass of wine, and a belly full of good food...even the thought just warms my little heart :) 
Here's to fantastic weekends. 
xx
{L-R Via: Trunk archive, Country Living, Delicious Days, April and May Studios, Beach Cottage, April and May Studios, Greige, April and May Studios}

No comments:

Post a Comment